Yes, this blog has been stagnant over the last few weeks. Like its author, it never really decided what it wanted to become when it grew up.
I'm letting my readers help decide where I should take this blog in 2010. How? By reviewing the posts that garnered most attention during the last year.
Here are last year's top ten posts:
- Navigo like the natives through the Paris Métro: Navigo Découverte pass a must for bargain-seeking travelers
- To Schmap or not to Schmap, a strategic question for travel photographers
- Eight places where you can eat for free in Paris
- Wednesday Window ~ Hotel Baker 1928 stained glass peacock fanlight, St. Charles, IL
- Wednesday Window ~ View of Union Station from Frist Center, Nashville
- Corpse Bride and Victor Van Dort figures in the window of Album, Boulevard Saint-Germain, Paris
- Rare sight in Paris: snow!
- "Grits is good" and other useful facts about Alabama
- New Year's Day on the town in Paris and onward: jazz, gravity, and an exposé
- Photo Friday ~ Find your marbles at Moon Marble Company, Bonner Springs, Kansas